Friday, August 14, 2009

Today (14/8/2009)

Hello everyone,

I think I don't really like today, especially knowing the fact that I had already promised to see my brothers and sisters today, it really hurts when you suddenly has something to do while you had already plan it. Nevertheless I believe that this is the action of God and he knows what is the best for me. Still, I have to accept the fact that I cannot afford to wait longer to see all of my brothers and sisters, whom I did not see or face for more than a week.

I think I do not have to mention what I did today, as it is simply not that relevant to be posted here, so I think it would be better if you ask me personally instead, if you are really willing to know what did I do.

That is all for now, I am looking forward to post more and I will be posting back soon.

To all of my brothers and sisters, I will be looking forward in seeing you on Monday, a day before I go back to Jakarta. Take care of yourself!

~康熙帝

No comments:

Post a Comment