Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a Small Place for My Spams

Hello,

I am just writing (or typing) right now to tell my main purpose of creating a blog here. So then my main purpose of creating this blog, is simply to spill out everything that I have in my mind, it can be a useful stuff, or spams, or even junks. So don't really bother to read my blog that much. Previously I also had a blog that my friend and I ran together, it is still exist until now, it however, has a different purpose of creation than this. I do not feel that mentioning any name is necessary here, just to mention that I have ever created a blog which is still active until today.

Lastly, I think that all of you who is jobless enough to read my blog knows my personal information, therefore I do not think that mention any personal information regarding myself is necessary. However, if it happens that you really need it, kindly mail me at the same mail this account is registered, or king_alfin@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Sincerely yours,
康熙帝

No comments:

Post a Comment